05 January, 2005

Positive Thoughts for the New Year

Five Votes of Confidence
by Max Lucado
Today is a new day. Hence,

~ I refuse to be shackled by yesterday's failures.

~ What I don't know will no longer be an intimidation-it will be an opportunity.

~ I will not allow people to define my mood, method, image or mission.

~ I will pursue a mission greater than myself by making at least one person happy they saw me.

~ I will have no time for self-pity, gossip, or negativism....from myself or from others.

Philippians 4:8 (Amplified)

For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].


No comments: