01 March, 2013

late winter birding

American Goldfinch

These babies came back to our yard about a month ago, just in time for the Great Backyard Bird Count. We have 6-8 of them coming in regularly to feed.

I truly wish I had offered more entries on birding over the last year, but I find it more and more difficult to blog. It is so much easier to post photos to facebook and get more responses there! :::sigh::: to the changing face of social networking...


More later. I really do wish to write and publish more backyard birding confessions and photos. Maybe now that things have settled down somewhat. Well, with the exception of our last child's May graduation from high school and leap into more responsibililty.

Did any of my readers participate in the Great Backyard Bird Count?

Sincerely,

Javamom





No comments: