13 March, 2006

Spring Break!

Well, not much of a break, really, except a break in timing and routine. Hubby has this week off from teaching, so we take the week off of homeschooling, mostly. Our oldest two teens still have a day of classes each.

I've opened a few windows. Thankfully it cooled off here, so I don't have to turn on the AC in the afternoon, from the heat of the western sun exposure in our house. Spanish radio is playing to keep me moving. The rest of the family are off with Dad, who is doing some woodworking and guitar making. They've taken this opportunity to play on some of the computers at his school.

I'm taking this time to do the stereotypical "Spring Cleaning." Who wants to join me? I've much to do and don't have time to linger over things. I am also having trouble with my right shoulder, and pray that it doesn't slow me down too much. I want to accomplish a lot of decluttering this week!

Let's get going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are also decluttering! But we are schooling in the process, so we have been working on our declutter projects for a couple of weeks and are still working! I got my little ones' bedroom decluttered and now my 11yo and I are decluttering her room, and I am decluttering bookshelves in the dribs and drabs of time between checking math and reading books to the children. Happy Spring! ;o)

Javamom said...

Well, we will be decluttering for the next couple of weeks, at least. We have co-op tomorrow and I will be finishing typing up a Spanish Unit test today.

We will also make a visit to the airport this morning to see my nephew off, back to Iraq. He has a layover of about five hours.