01 July, 2008

Do not be alarmed : -)


I was rifling through old photo files today, whilst choosing photographs for various contests, and found this photo of me with our favorite aunt. She was a national Girl Scout leadership trainer for decades upon decades, and she and Uncle Wally are a lot of fun to be around. We'll go on nature walks with them, any day!

I think this was the summer of 2003. We were exploring all over, including Native American cliff dwellings. This ponderosa pine was on the grounds surrounding the park.

The ponderosa pine smells like strawberry Nutri-grain bars. I am not kidding. We are seeing how large the tree is, and Aunt Sue was teaching me about its lovely smell at the same time.

Oh how I wish we could go visit them in the mountains of New Mexico again this summer!


Javamom
;-)

No comments: