02 June, 2011

what a difference three days makes!

First, I'm going to post the herbs that I didn't post a few days ago, then you can see some veggies that I only mentioned in passing in my last post. :-)



Spearmint




Cilantro





Sage

Thyme






oregano






Dill





first zucchini





Snow Peas!





and last but not least, ripe grape tomatoes





More that are almost ready!





pear shaped tomatoes. These will ripen a rich, yellow shade





Not sure what this will end up being. It came from the compost soil, and wasn't seeded by me. I call it my zuchamelon!





Tonights dinner consisted of sauteed swiss chard, onions, and a yellow squash that I picked this evening. These were served up alongside veggie-twirled pasta with just a touch of vidalia onion pasta sauce. No cheese necessary.



Keep your garden photos and stories coming! Most of you post on Facebook comments, but feel free to click the link to see this on my blog and comment there :-).


I am simply thankful for God's provision.


Javamom




Yum!!

No comments: