20 June, 2006

On the schedule this week

~Drive the teens to various youth group activities
~Have a friend of birthday son stay over, so he can attend the big birthday party
~Co-host an outdoor water-fun birthday party for our newest teenager and his friend
~Lead CM bookclub at Starbucks (very enjoyable, convicting, enlightening, all at the same time
~Drive the teens to various social get-togethers
~continue decluttering excess stuff, organizing records, bookbinding supplies, rearranging books (need another bookshelf).
~Sweep and mop the floors, vacuum the dust bunnies
~Hand back American Lit. notebooks to my students
~Drive one teen to get applications/meet with prospective bosses
~Happy Birthday to me...somewhere in there!
~Eat grilled salmon for my birthday
~Host a brunch for friends of my teens
~Drive the teens to more youth group commitments
~Meet with one of my best girlfriends for a birthday dinner
~Drive oldest teen to worship practice
~Take 15 yo dd to make cards with friends on Saturday, visit with the moms while there
~Remember to thank the Lord that oldest son (a year and a half later than most kids here, but there were definite reasons for that) will get his driver's license in 2 weeks!

Taximom...
I mean Javamom

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey there! I noticed your blog on your response to my post about going to China. I thought I'd check it out. It's nice to have a local friend who's also a blogger.

Cool book press.

Happy Birthday!

-Amy

tootlepip said...

Supermom! Sounds like you have a busy summer. Vacation?

Dawn ;) said...

~ Happy Belated B-Day ~

Hope you had an awesome day.
:D

Anonymous said...

Thanks, y'all! Vacation? I don't think we will travel "to" anywhere like we have the last three or four years. But we have snippets of time for "at-home" vacations planned. With Hubby's lighter summer schedule, it really is a vacation, and we have more time for fun in the house.

Javamom