07 July, 2006

family traveling & other happenings

Our dear daughter, aged 15, flew up to Minnesota to visit a good friend for almost exactly two weeks. She also has an opportunity to go on this year's Photo Safari with hubby's school's photography teacher to New Mexico. She will be surprised by that offer. I hope she takes it!

17 yo AnselAdams is on a photography shoot today with a local Christian Company, photographing some of their new evangelical products.

Soon, AA will also be helping with the videography (as an intern) for the Winston Solar Car Challenge again this summer.

I've been finishing up my nephew in Iraq's book of notes from family, and saw some friends who stopped by on various errands both yesterday and today.

My new Stampin' Up stamps came in yesterday, and I've cut and mounted them all. I love using them!!

The summer is going too quickly. I have some Spanish class planning that I really need to work on...and soon! I feel ready for the junior high class, but need to totally revamp the Freshman level course to fit the curriculum into two ten week sessions.

What are my readers up to this summer? Have any big projects or trips planned?

Javamom

4 comments:

tootlepip said...

B#1 is in Montana on a Mission trip and will be back on Sunday. B#3 turned 10 yesterday and we have a birthday party planned for Monday afternoon. We are going to family bible camp in Montana in August. I have been working on school planning for the fall.

Anonymous said...

I've been running around like a crazy woman. I just want to go home (which I will tomorrow), and find a schedule, get back into school, possibly start working 1-2 days a week, and be wife, mom and be home!

Javamom said...

Montana is one of the states where I've never gotten to spend time...just flew over. I bet it's beautiful, from what I hear from family members who have spent time there.

Carol,

I agree, being wife, mom, and just getting to be Home is a wonderful thing!

Kate O'Brien said...

Hi there! I have been perusing the web looking for others with blogs who love stampin' up like me and I finally found your site. I post a lot of pics of my creations so feel free to check out my blog. I recently became a demonstrator and love stampin' up and I like finding blogs of others who love it as well!