04 September, 2006

Five Things...

I've seen this one on several sites, and decided to play along. It has been finished and waiting in another program for several days. I decided to post it on a day when I am busy prepping for my Spanish classes, not having time for any other writing at the moment.

I'm sure this reveals some very important things about me and my family. ~Smirk~

5 things in my freezer:

1. two 1/3 full smoothies! I assume someone was too full to finish them.

2. green chiles

3. extra coffee

4. brussels sprouts

5. ice and ice packs


5 things in my closet:

1. hidden gifts

2. too many clothes and old purses

3. my wedding dress

4. a shoe rack w/ shoes

5. some cool fabric


5 things in my car:

1. my tambourine and shaker, printed music

2. a small trash bag and mini-vac (b/c we have messy boys, and I'm messy, too)

3. bags of outgrown clothes, etc., for the second-hand shop (b/c we have boys)

4. a lint roller (b/c we have two cats)

5. some of my teens' mix CD's (b/c they don't want to listen to talk radio :-)


5 things in my purse:

1. Tiger Balm for my stiff neck and shoulders

2. an ink pen of turned bois d'arc wood made by my hubby

3. Neutrogena Moisture Shine lip soother, with spf 20; I don't wear lipstick

4. a short grocery list and receipt

5. a couple of my bookbinding tools


5 things in my wallet:

1. no cash or debit card, but lots of coinage

2. library card

3. driver's license

4. symphony ticket stub

5. my teacher ID card teacher discount cards


Five things on my computer desk:

1. Müsli cereal box from Estonia (finished up the last bowlful at my desk. My niece, who used to live there, brought it to me from her last trip there.)

2. a slide whistle

3. Plutarch, and a whole stack of books

4. Don Quijote (or maybe Cervantes?) resting up against a stack of books figurine / box from Southern México

5. coffee mug filled with pens/pencils



people I tag:

Feel free to participate in this one, if you'd like! No pressure. I don't want to encourage anyone to waste precious time!




No comments: