29 December, 2006

Stormy, Rainy Day!

Youngest son Androcles and I are sipping peppermint mochas and watching the weather forcast, in between movies. The rest of our fine family are on their way home from a two-day hiking/camping trip they wanted to take. This made it possible for A. and me to visit old, best friends and for me to do a little cleaning out of my mug cabinet and my clothes wardrobe thingie. A little decluttering, as it were. I was working in about 15-20 minute increments, then moving on to something else. I still have more to do. I'm sure that I'm not alone in the need for after-Christmas decluttering!

It's almost New Year's Eve...What are you all doing to celebrate? Our whole family will be visiting with several sets of friends on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Alright, back to my son and the weather forecast!

No comments: