28 October, 2005

Fall Fest

Our kiddos want to dress up for our church's Fall Festival. 14.5 yo daughter is going to dress up as Pippi Longstocking. What's perfect is that we won't have to buy a wig, or put fake freckles on her face! I just learned that Pippi Longstocking was a coffee fiend! Since She is Sweedish, that should come as NO surprise.

10 yo Androcles wants to be Spaceman Spiff...of Calvin and Hobbes fame :-).

16- (going on 30) -year-old son and our 12 yo son have not said anything about dressing up. That's okay, we won't push anything. I would not be surprised, though, if the oldest decides to dress up as Martin Luther or as a geek or nerd.

12 yo wouldn't mind dressing up as something with a cool, antique weapon.

*Update* No, 16 yo decided not to dress up, after all, and 12 yo dressed as a mercinary...with a cool hat and weapon.

I'm relieved that it's the weekend. My Spanish classes went VERY well today, including the extra class for which I substituted.

Whew. I--my whole family--made it through a tough week.

No comments: