10 October, 2005

Tagged

I've been tagged by Queen Shenaynay from the Beehive. I'm to find my 23rd post, the 5th line of said post. While checking, I realized that I've been blogging for almost a year, now. But, back to the little game:

The Twenty-Third Post

1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Depending on how I count my first efforts at posting on Blogger, which were short and numerous as I went through the first days of the learning curve of Blogger usage and posting photos, one of the following could qualify as the 23rd post. The fifth line of the 23rd post is supposed to give some insight into who I am.

The winning post could be "
Underwater Cliff Dwellings." Because of run-on thoughts, there are only four sentences in the post about crawfish dwellings. The fifth sentence should have been, "They were amazed at how these lowly crawfish homes reminded them of Bandolier National Monument."


The 23rd post could also be "
Lost Stockings!" Maybe the fifth sentence in this post does say something about me.


"The next year, it was a lighted, ceramic, snow-covered schoolhouse."

What is more telling about me is that something (again) was temporarily misplaced! I move things in a safe location, so they won't get lost. Yes, you can probably guess the rest...

Hehehe. The final instruction is to tag five more bloggers when I'm finished, so I tag Spiderslastmoment,

Tootle's Time, Our Blue Castle, Abiding, and Kylieho


Javamom

No comments: