19 January, 2006

Tough Day!

It has been a most crazy day, what with driving and details surrounding co-op preparation for Spanish classes (being overcharged for some supplies at the office supply store), grading (still so far behind), and notebook building. To top it off, my brand new thermos exploded!! The vaccuum seal must have been too strong, for when I began to remove the stem of the pump unit to refill it with coffee, it just popped loudly, shattering into a bazillion pieces! Thankfully, most (though not all!) of the fine glass dust stayed inside the unit.

I'm tired.

Javamom

1 comment:

Dawn ;) said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. I can feel your pain. I think its time to splurge for one of your simple pleasures, but maybe a grande instead of venti and with a twist ~ add caramel, its divine.

Here's to a better week!

Love ya.