11 January, 2006

Two Things

I've been tagged by Firefly at Bioluminescence. This is an easy and quick exercise, although not as inspiring or thought provoking as the posts I'd like to write. I admire my blogging friends who are able to write quickly and compose deep or multiple good thoughts on their blogs. I wish I had more time to do so. Someday I'll be more free to do this! (hopefully by April).

2 names you go by:
1. Hönig (by Hubster)
2. Dude-mom (by my teens!)

2 parts of your heritage:
1. English
2. Native American

2 things that scare you:
1. Fire
2. young teens' driving(!)

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Good coffee
2. dental floss

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. tailored but comfortable, red shirt
2. new brown suede and pink moccasin shoes

2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Coldplay
2. Iron and Wine

2 favorite songs at the moment:
1. Naked as We Came by Iron and Wine
2. Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap

2 truths:
1. God is in control
2. I don't have to be my kids' Holy Spirit

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. bookbinding and restoration
2. photography

2 things you want really badly:
1. For my children to live Godly, happy, peaceful lives
2. go work again in the Yucatán

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Estonia with my niece, who lived there for two and a half years
2. Scotland

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. have a completely organized home!
2. give blessings to my great-grandbabies :-)

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. Grading all the Spanish homework and tests from the holiday break (high school Spanish 1)
2. Taxi driving *AGAIN* across the metro area two or three more times today

2 stores you shop at:
1. Albertson's
2. antique or thrift stores

2 people you would like to complete this meme:
1. Leslie at Abiding
2. Katie CM...and Grace

2 comments:

Carol Hepburn said...

Ditto. I find that I have a hard time writing on my blog too. I am always amazed at how prolific some bloggers are. I struggle just to get 'two words' out and then pray that it makes sense!

Ps. I blogged over from Tootlestime!

The Country Cottage

Anonymous said...

Okay. I did it! Go look. :)