24 January, 2006

Your Perfect Major

This is so interesting! This pegged me very well. I really have not changed much in 20 or 25 years. Maybe longer :-) I don't think the quiz made much allowance for physical activity...sports, etc. I love individual sports; those in which the challenge is really against self, or rather *with* self...working with and strengthening beyond old limitations, both physical and mental.



You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

English

83%

Anthropology

83%

Journalism

83%

Sociology

83%

Philosophy

75%

Linguistics

75%

Biology

67%

Dance

67%

Psychology

67%

Art

58%

Theater

58%

Chemistry

42%

Mathematics

42%

Engineering

17%


created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: